- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- small pack coriander, chopped
- 1 pak choi, quartered
- 175g sugar snap pea
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 100g basmati rice
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat and cook the chicken breasts for 4-5 mins on each side until browned.
- Lay a large piece of baking parchment on a baking tray, add half the coriander, the pak choi and sugar snap peas, then place the chicken breasts on top. Combine the fish and soy sauce, rice vinegar, sweet chilli, lime zest and juice, and curry paste, and pour over the chicken and veg, then cover with another piece of parchment. Fold up each edge to form a parcel and cook for 12-15 mins.
Meanwhile, cook the rice following pack instructions. Remove the parcel from the oven, leave to sit for 1-2 mins, then cut open and add the rest of the coriander. Serve with the rice.